Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Colors of Granada

By Tom
Granada, Nicaragua

This week, instead of a story about our travels, we've decided instead to show you some pictures of this amazing city of Granada, the oldest city in Central America. The people, the buildings, the doorways, the courtyards, and the markets here are all a feast for the senses. We leave tomorrow for the Northern highlands city of Jinotega, where we'll be volunteering for two weeks.

Enjoy!












2 comments:

  1. Amazing shots! I love the one of the little girl sitting on the bench. It's been great to keep track of you two on your travels. I don't even have to say it but, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color, great shots! Why is American architecture so afraid of color? After reading your last 5 posts I am exploding with a desire to go for an adventure. I think I'll jump on my bike and ride up into the hills before a sunset surf. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete